Our club is a non-profit organization that supports various charities with the proceeds of this event.
Register online up to the event check-in time.
Have a team? Register your team of 4 or more in one registration and get 10% off (online only)
Current SCFW members get a 20% discount (online only)
Schedule of Fees
|One-day Option||Two-day Option
(Limit of 200 riders)
Until Jan 28th
Until Jan 28th
Until March 25th
Until March 25th
Until April 8th
Until April 7th
Friday & Saturday (see schedule)
No Onsite registration Sunday
Friday (see schedule)
No Onsite registration Saturday
|Return transportation for one rider and a bike. For tandems, both riders must add this option to their registration. We use a huge enclosed truck to keep the bikes safe and protect all bikes. Please note that we have limited availability and sells out about 3 weeks before the event. Sign up online to reserve your spot right away.|
|Per extra t-shirt|
|Extra Meal Ticket
|Year after year everyone agrees the meal at the finish is absolutely awesome. Per meal at ride finish for your family and friends (tickets required). E.g. of menu from Greek City Cafe: Steak, chicken and falafel wraps/pitas, salads, rice, greek desserts, drinks|
|Massage therapist at the mid-point hotel area and on-site at the finish at Bayport Park or at your hotel in Spring Hill, FL. Contact email@example.com to reserve your massage.|
Sold by CAAM Events
See link for pricing
|2018 Jerseys are being designed. 2017 XFL Jerseys may be available. 2017 jersey’s info coming later on. Order at http://caamshop.com/product/cross-florida-ride-jersey-2017/.|
*Please read our Event Policies for refund and safety information. Registrations are transferable online. No refunds. Event will take place rain or shine.
Your entry fee includes
- Light breakfast at Allan Sheppard Park in Cocoa Beach for the ride start of both the 1-day and 2-day riders
- E.g. fruits, bagels, pastries, juice, coffee
- Event t-shirt (guaranteed only if registering before March 11th)
- An embroidered ‘wheel dipper’ patch for those that cross the finish line
- SAG sites (at mile 33.4, 87.1, 109.7, 127.8 and 147.2) with food and drinks
- Roving SAG vehicles with mechanical support
- An awesome full catered meal at ride finish from the Greek City Cafe
- E.g. Steak, chicken and falafel wraps/pitas, salads, rice, greek desserts, drinks
- Cue sheets, electronic maps and Garmin files, and road markings of our awesome route
- List of convenience stores along route (included on cue sheet) to supplement your ride
- Small luggage forwarded from start line to the finish
- Small luggage forwarded to/from mid point hotel area drop-off point for 2-day riders
- Lunch bag forwarded to SAG #2 (mile 87.1) for 1-day riders. At the start, riders can have a bag of food, drink, etc. delivered to this midpoint
- League of American Bicyclists (LAB) insurance
What is not included:
- Dinner Saturday night for 2-day riders – dinner is on your own
- Hotel stay Saturday night at Champions Gate for 2-day riders – you must arrange your lodging yourself
- Optional transportation back from the finish line back to Cocoa Beach for you and your bike is at an extra charge
Your entry includes the League of American Bicyclists (LAB) insurance fee. Therefore, all participants are required to sign the standard LAB liability insurance waiver while checking in. Due to this requirement, each participant must pick up their own packet. Helmets ARE required. Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult cyclist at all times and have a liability release form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Register by mail
Registration by mail is not available. You may register on-site the day before the ride. Note that transportation back to Cocoa Beach sells out 3 weeks before the event, so register online to reserve your spot.
See the Personal SAG Vehicle Policy section in the Rider Information page for more information about having a personal SAG vehicle.