We have updated our club kit design with Voler and they are now ready to accept orders. We are using Voler’s “Custom Online Order System”. This means you will need to go to Voler’s secure ordering website, select the items you want, place your order, and pay for it directly. Your order will be sent directly to your ‘Ship-to’ address.
These major items in styles Peloton (club fit) & Pro (race fit), for both Men and Women can be ordered:
short-sleeve jerseys, long-sleeve jerseys, bib shorts and regular shorts, and triathlon-style T-tops. In addition, many other accessories such as arm-protectors, leg and knee warmers, neck gaiters, and beanies are available.
Study this complete list for all available items , before proceeding to the actual Voler order pages.
Please read all instructions carefully before proceeding to Voler’s ordering pages below.
Ordering is open until Monday, February 28, 2022, 11:59PM EST. Once closed it will not be reopened.
Ship date from Voler is currently scheduled for Friday, April 8, 2022.
- Available in short or long-sleeve, in styles Peloton (Club fit) or Pro (Race fit).
- Back pockets: our ‘RocketWheel’ logo on left, saying “Everyone’s friends after a ride.” on center, our ‘ICWC’ event logo on right.
- Shoulders: American flag on left, Florida flag on right.
- Long-sleeve jersey: stylized letters “SCFW” emblazoned in yellow down each sleeve.
- All other stripes, logos, and colors remain the same.
Arm-protectors (worn with short-sleeve jerseys)
- Available as arm-warmers or sun-protection-sleeves.
- Colors match blue and yellow of jersey.
- Letters “SCFW” emblazoned in yellow down each sleeve.
Bibs & Shorts
- Available as bib shorts or plain shorts (no suspenders), in styles Peloton (Club fit) or Pro (Race fit).
- Color is predominately Black, suspenders are white.
- Stylized letters “SCFW” are emblazoned in yellow down each leg, and across the lower back.
- Use the following Voler guide in determining your optimum size: Voler Sizing Charts .
- If you are not sure about your correct jersey size, a “Kit Sizing Try-on” is scheduled for:
Saturday, Feb 26, 2022, from 1:00-3:00PM, at the Whitley Bay West Rec Room (where we typically hold club meetings). Entrance is off of 5 Florida Avenue, Cocoa, to the right of the lobby entrance.
If you decide to attend the Kit Sizing Try-on, please wear a clean base-layer or undershirt.
ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS (provided by Voler)
- Click on this link to access Voler’s SCFW Team order site: http://www.voler.com/custom/ordering/li/41935
- Click on “LOGIN” to enter your Login/Billing Info. Click on “Create Account” to save the information and to create your new User ID and Password. You will automatically be directed to the home page for your team order. If you are a returning customer, please use your original Login and Password.
- Click on “Begin Shopping” to gain access to the orderable products page. To place items in your shopping cart, click on the item you want to order, then the options you want to select, then the “Add to cart” button. You can choose to “View Your Bag” or “Continue Shopping” after adding each item. Repeat these steps for each item you want to order.
- After placing the last item you want to order in your shopping cart, click on “View Your Bag” to display the items. Carefully review the items and make any necessary modifications or deletions. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be accepted. After you have confirmed your order is correct, click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete the secure checkout process by entering your credit card payment information.
- After you have completed the secure checkout process, an Order Confirmation will automatically be displayed and e-mailed to you for your records.
- After the order deadline date has passed, you will no longer be able to access the order site. If you have not completed the checkout process for your order by this date, any items in your cart will be removed. The Order Deadline and the Order Ship Date are displayed on the order homepage. The Ship Date is the date that your order will be shipped from Voler.
If you have any questions, call Voler at 800-488-6537 and ask for assistance from a Voler Customer Service Representative, or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.