We can forward a small bag or suitcase from the start at Cocoa Beach to the finish line at Linda Pedersen Park. Please keep this bag as small as possible.
- Mare sure your luggage is tagged with your name.
- At the start, your luggage will be collected near the packet pickup area. Ask a volunteer where to place your luggage.
- At the finish line, ask a volunteer where to get your luggage.
We can forward a small lunch bag from the start at Cocoa Beach to SAG 2 for you to have your own lunch. Please keep this bag as small as possible and in a disposable container as these bags will not make it to the finish line.
- Mare sure your lunch bag is tagged with your name.
- At the start, your lunch bag will be collected near the registration area. Ask a volunteer where to place your lunch bag. Do not place it with your luggage.
- At SAG #2 (mile 87.1), ask a volunteer at the SAG for your lunch bag.
Q: What kind of foods are provided for the light breaskfast at the start line?
A: This changes slightly every year. In prior years, it has included coffee, bagels, fruits, juice and other miscellaneous items. In 2021, to comply with COVID-19 restrictions, there will be coffee from Dunkin’, whole fruits and packaged food items.
Q: How do I get my luggage transported to the finish line?
A: At the start of your ride, give a volunteer your bag. Your bag will go to the finish line.
Q: How do I get a lunch bag transported to SAG #2?
A: At the start of your ride, get with a volunteer to give them your bag. Please make it a disposable bag as these bags will not make it to the finish line, and clearly put your name on it.