Our club is a non-profit organization that supports various charities with the proceeds of this event.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, registration will only be online. Registration packets, including bib, t-shirt(s) and other information will be mailed to the riders prior to the event. There will be a limited packet pickup on Friday, April 9th for last-minute registrants who miss the mailing deadline. Information about packet pickup times and locations during the event weekend can be found under “Schedule“.
Have a team? Register your team of 4 or more in one registration and get 10% off (online only)
Current SCFW members get a 20% discount (online only)
Schedule of Fees
Until Jan 10th
Until March 28th
Until April 9th
(Village Cycle Shoppe or
April 9th and 10th
|Official XFL Return transportation
Departures @ 6:30pm and 7:45pm
The official XFL event transportation. Return transportation for one rider and a bike. You must wear a mask on the bus! For tandems, both riders must add this option to their registration. There are two departure times at 6:30pm and 7:45pm sharp and riders are assigned to a time in the order they check in their bikes. We use two huge enclosed trucks to keep the bikes safe and protect all bikes. Please note that we have limited availability and sells out about 3 weeks before the event. Sign up online to reserve your spot right away.
|Per extra t-shirt|
|Extra Meal Ticket
|Year after year everyone agrees the meal at the finish is absolutely awesome. Per meal at ride finish for your family and friends (tickets required). E.g. of menu from Greek City Cafe: Steak, chicken and falafel wraps/pitas, salads, rice, greek desserts, drinks|
Sold by CAAM Events
See link for pricing
|2021 Jerseys are ready for ordering.|
*Please read our Event Policies for refund and safety information. Registrations are transferable online. No refunds. Event will take place rain or shine.
Your entry fee includes
- Light breakfast at Alan Shepard Park in Cocoa Beach for the ride start.
- Event t-shirt (guaranteed only if registering before March 11th)
- An embroidered ‘wheel dipper’ patch for those that cross the finish line
- SAG sites (at mile 33.4, 87.1, 109.7, 127.8 and 147.2) with food and drinks
- Roving SAG vehicles with mechanical support
- An awesome full catered meal at ride finish from the Greek City Cafe
- E.g. Steak, chicken and falafel wraps/pitas, salads, rice, greek desserts, drinks
- Cue sheets, electronic maps and Garmin files, and road markings of our awesome route
- List of convenience stores along route (included on cue sheet) to supplement your ride
- Small luggage forwarded from start line to the finish
- Lunch bag forwarded to SAG #2 (mile 87.1) for 1-day riders. At the start, riders can have a bag of food, drink, etc. delivered to this midpoint
- League of American Bicyclists (LAB) insurance
What is not included:
- Optional transportation is available at an extra charge from the finish line back to Cocoa Beach for you and your bike.
Your entry includes the League of American Bicyclists (LAB) insurance fee. Therefore, all participants are required to sign the standard LAB liability insurance waiver online as part of registration. Helmets ARE required. Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult cyclist at all times and have a liability release form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Register by mail
Registration by mail is not available. Note that transportation back to Cocoa Beach sells out 3 weeks before the event, so register online to reserve your spot.
See the Personal SAG Vehicle Policy section in the Rider Information page for more information about having a personal SAG vehicle.